[Theforum] Re: [Fwd: evolt.org permanant funding]

John Handelaar genghis at members.evolt.org
Wed Sep 4 21:47:41 CDT 2002

% -----Original Message-----
% From: theforum-admin at lists.evolt.org
% [mailto:theforum-admin at lists.evolt.org]On Behalf Of David U.
% Sent: 05 September 2002 03:38
% To: theforum at lists.evolt.org
% Subject: Re: [Theforum] Re: [Fwd: evolt.org permanant funding]
%
% John Handelaar wrote:
% > I mean it's a bitch to get into, and you need a request from
% > a suitably-qualified UK-based academic if you want to guarantee
% > entry without first getting a rejection which'd hold it up
% > for months, and I've got the perfect academic.  TBH I thought
% > it'd be sorted by now but they all bugger off to Tuscany for
% > August, apparently.
%
% The problem I worry about with ibiblio is that the software on BEO is
% copyrighted and licensed.  I doubt that even BEO can be
% distributing without
% permission (which it may have, I dunno) but the point is, ibiblio would
% likely not want to host it on those grounds.

I see your point, but not why you attached it to my
message rather than one about ibiblio :-)

John Handelaar

T +44 20 8933 1494       M +44 7930 681789
F +44 870 169 7657   E john at userfrenzy.com