[Theforum] Re: secretary?

Erika Meyer erika at seastorm.com
Thu Sep 5 13:38:38 CDT 2002

No Wiki on digest footer.  Not that it's an issue.

So I did notice from Wiki that the marketing group was doing reports
at one point, but not lately.

In general, I don't find Wiki much more helpful in terms of providing
*concise* & logically organized information than the group archives
themselves.

The links to other affiliate discussions.. & more, isaac's recent
explanation were helpful, although I still get the sense I don't have
the full story, but no matter.  I just wanted to find out where it
came from and what it was about.

I still think we need an organized system for recording/reporting,
especially in regards to decisions made.

It just seems like I don't have the time to understand or ferret out
the things I need to know at evolt.  It becomes an exercise in
frustration.  I hang back for awhile and then I'm surprised again. I
wish I could get out of that cycle.  Maybe it's a personality defect
on my part.  I need too much structure.  Clarity.  & to be able to
leave something, come back and not feel left behind.

So I go back to my paying job now...
sorry for any disruption.

Erika