[Theforum] [xxxsite] Opportunity

David U. davidu at everydns.net
Wed Oct 2 12:25:09 CDT 2002

Martin Burns wrote:
> On Wed, 2 Oct 2002, Dean Mah wrote:
>
>> I'm forwarding this to theforum.  I don't believe that we have any
>> policy in place.  There has been talk in the past, I believe, but
>> nothing was decided.
>
> First thing to be sure of - the principle of the thing.
>
> Do we feel happy with accepting advertising to pay evolt's bills?

Advertising on evolt would be more than annoying, I think it would be
offensive.

I'll admit, I'm not in the loop very much but I do run a successfull free
internet service as well as help a non-profit colocation facility so I know
it can be done, and done well.

What are the monthly expenses? What is the montly income?

Evolt is as close to perfect as I've seen on the net in a *long* time.

-davidu