[Theforum] Affiliate Hosting Program Fund Raising

Ron Dorman rwd at csi1st.net
Mon Oct 21 20:09:50 CDT 2002

Marlene Bruce wrote:

> Hi Ron,
>
> (thanks for cc-ing me off-list)

Your welcome.  I remembered your post and hope things are going well.

>> We need to add a section to the Marlene's "support evolt.org" page
>> for affiliate hosting programs and add this one to the page.
>> Marlene, do you have time?  If not, who has update privilege?
>

> I can update today. Anything specific you'd like it to say?

I was thinking, simply a section for affiliate hosting programs and list
the URL's and names of the providers.  In this case, NetWorth
Enterprises, Inc.

If we create a section now for the affiliate programs, we can simply add
the link for each one that becomes available.

>> We need to make an announcement on "thelist" that the affiliate
>> program is available.  Is this done by marketing or some other
>> committee?
>

> Marketing, but it's been pretty quiet there and everywhere. If you
> give me a brief outline of what you think we should say (in general)
> I'll write something up and run it through Marketing for review.

Simple, to the point.  Something like "We a have a new supporter for
evolt.org operational expenses.  NetWorth Enterprises, Inc is offering
an affiliate hosting program where evolt.org will recieve 10% of the
monthly hosting fees paid by evolt.org members hosting web sites with
their hosting service.  Check it out at ez-profits.com
<http://ez-profits.com> "

Please add your talent to the announcement to help us generate funds for
evolt.org.

Thanks,
Ron D.