[Theforum] announcement to send (was: Affiliate Hosting Program Fund Raising)

isaac isaac at members.evolt.org
Wed Oct 23 22:10:44 CDT 2002

I don't think that it would hurt to link off to a document explaining Ron's
position to prospective hostees who don't recognise the business name or
trust the ex-profit.com thing.

i.e., a brief version of what Ron has written below, definitely including:
"The evolt.org web sites and mail lists are running from the same data
center that the affiliate hosting is provided from."

isaac