[Theforum] ASAP [Fwd: RFP: css-discuss hosting]

John Handelaar genghis at members.evolt.org
Thu Nov 7 20:07:30 CST 2002

% -----Original Message-----
% From: theforum-admin at lists.evolt.org
% [mailto:theforum-admin at lists.evolt.org]On Behalf Of Lachlan Cannon
% Sent: 08 November 2002 01:17
% To: theforum at lists.evolt.org
% Subject: [Theforum] ASAP [Fwd: RFP: css-discuss hosting]
%
% When css-discuss started having problems with the list and Eric Meyer
% asked about other places where css-discuss could be hosted, I e-mailed
% him and said that I'd see if evolt.org was interested in hosting
% css-discuss.

If evolt.org.uk can't host it (and I think we can but
I'm not going to speak unilaterally),  I know I can.

Eric can be up and running either way by Monday.

John Handelaar

T +44 20 8933 1494       M +44 7930 681789
F +44 870 169 7657   E john at userfrenzy.com