[Theforum] Books for prizes/review

isaac isaac at members.evolt.org
Wed Nov 13 19:22:35 CST 2002

> Do you mean that you don't have the books, but can get Glasshaus to
> deliver them wherever for you? If so the uk/us thing sounds good. Would
> it be better for Marlene to have them since she has access to the bank
> accounts? (IE, she can more easily collect postage costs in evolt's name
> and then withdraw that money to send the books out.)

Well, they've delivered the first 5 and appear to have forgotten about the
second 5. So, when I remind them, I should be able to have them delivered
wherever we'd prefer.

> PS If no one else desperately wants to, I'd be interested in doing a
> review of it.

I'm taking a copy over to Javier in Chile in Feb03, but if we want to get a
review out earlier, I can post you one of my 5? (holding one for myself, one
for gf, one for family, and 2 spare until I can think of what to do with
them).

Let me know your address offlist if you want.

isaac