[steering] Re: [Theforum] treasurer's report II

Madhu Menon webguru at vsnl.net
Fri Nov 15 08:40:37 CST 2002

At 08:00 PM 15-11-02, Martin Burns wrote:
>At the moment, we're using:
>26.5 GB/month for all http
>145.8 GB/month for beo (including deouk)
>? for SMTP/POP3
>
>My guess would be that it's closer to 250GB a month all in.

OK, Martin. How can we shift some of evolt.org's load onto servers like the
"$99 per month" type you're using for the UK site and bring some of our
expenses down?

Of course, others are welcome to chime in too. I remember Ralph Fiennes,
er, John H, had some ideas on private Yahoo messenger. ;)

Regards,

Madhu

Madhu Menon
Internet User Experience Consultant
e-mail: webguru at vsnl.net   |   Yahoo messenger: cold_logic

Content * Interfaces * Usability * Net Strategy