[Theforum] css-discuss list hosting

John Handelaar john at userfrenzy.com
Mon Nov 18 08:35:01 CST 2002

On Mon, 2002-11-18 at 14:21, Eric A. Meyer wrote:
>     So all I need at the moment is a pointer to a good, reliable
> registrar preferred by whoever is going to be the technical contact
> for the domain.

GANDI.net - add me as Administrative/Technical.  My Gandi
ID number is JH168-GANDI.

Use Gandi's own nameservers as primary and secondary when
it asks.  Make sure to use the 'advanced' registration
form.  I'll be on #evolt for most of the afternoon (and
Garrett can assist if I'm offline for some reason),
or alternatively I'm handelaarjohn on AIM,
genghis at jabber.earth.li on Jabber - email directly or
come on in if you'd like someone on hand.

k?

John Handelaar

T +44 20 7209 4117       M +44 7930 681789
F +44 870 169 7657   E john at userfrenzy.com