[Theforum] Fwd: richinstyle.com

rudy r937 at interlog.com
Mon Nov 25 17:04:50 CST 2002

forwarding a message eric meyer forwarded to css-discuss

someone who is on css-discuss contacted me (knowing i'm on evolt) and
suggested we take it over

i did not mention that we have already been asked to host the css-discuss
list itself (how's that going, by the way?)

what's your feeling about hosting richinstyle?  as an article or three
maybe?