[Theforum] css-d

rudy r937 at interlog.com
Mon Dec 9 16:07:14 CST 2002

> ... a "Community News" note on the evolt site would be in order.

thanks, eric, if no one else *cough*aardvark steps up, i'll write it

> There are some evolt authors on css-d who could probably
> do a bang-up job with such an announcement.

indeed

but can they take sufficient care to avoid having it sound just banged
together

>     Also, if there is a preferred way to credit evolt in the list
> footers, please let me know.  Here's what the list footer looks like
> right now (without the quote characters, of course):

please let me suggest that what you have can hardly be more perfect

speaking personally, i am glad to be associated with your list

thanks for choosing, and recognizing, evolt

rudy