[Theforum] RE free books

javier velasco lists at mantruc.com
Wed Dec 11 09:13:13 CST 2002

rudy wrote:

> jerks, heh
>
> yeah, i love them too
>
> as for why i do it, it has always been the "give something back" credo which
> was the cornerstone of the community at its founding, and which continues
> today

wow rudy, you read my mind - but then write the ideas much more
eloquently than i would

i think you're some kind of poet, or anti-poet*

*Nicanor Parra is the father of anti-poetry, part of it consists in
doing poetry with normal language, not with hoidy-toidy words, nor
rhymes. He's also very irrevereny, humorous and provocative.
http://www.webshells.com/jdoug/LitRev8.htm