[Theforum] RE free books

William Anderson neuro at well.com
Thu Dec 12 08:59:18 CST 2002

email, email, uh uh, mah email ...

a>strongbad_email.exe

Dear theforum,

Martin Burns wrote:
> [snip]
>
> Also, I've learned absolute craploads

a> Martin, since I came here, I learned a bunch of crap, and then some more
crap ... and the crap was a bit crap, but it was still crap, you know?  I've
always thought that the best way to do websites, was to let other people do
it for me.  At least that way, if it's crap, I don't take the rap.  Crap.
Rap.  I like that.

http://www.homestarrunner.com/sbemail51.html

"The Internet is a place where absolutely nothing happens.  You need to take
advantage of that."

--
_ __/|   ___  ___ __ _________ "When Microsoft Office is your only hammer,
\`O_o'  / _ \/ -_) // / __/ _ \ pretty much everything begins to look like