[Theforum] this one's for eric meyer (he's here, right?)

Lachlan Cannon luminosity at members.evolt.org
Thu Dec 12 23:27:55 CST 2002

aardvark wrote:
> even if there is/was one, i suspect we'll continue to get requests
> for css-discuss admining through the evolt.org contact form... i'm
> open to suggestions on how best to handle that...
>
> and that's why i've sent it here...

Sign Eric up for content, indoctrinating.. uhh.. involving him further
in evolt? ;)

I suppose the alternative would be to put a select box on the contact
form so that people can select they're talking about CSS-d or evolt, and
css-d ones get sent to Eric's admin address. We'll probably still get
some, however...
--
Lach
Web: http://illuminosity.net/