[Theforum] FW: test.evolt.org

David McCreath mccreath at ak.net
Thu Jan 9 18:00:09 CST 2003

Hey, folks --

I just got this to the address that I have posted on my profile page.
I'm going to respond to them myself to find out where they got the addy
and how they chose that particular subject line ("test.evolt.org"), but
thought you guys might want to know about it.

For future reference, who gets these kind of emails (spam alerts, etc.)
now? (I've been away, so I'm kinda out of touch with how things are
running with all the new lists.)

thanks,
David