[Theforum] bandwidth donations

Marlene Bruce marlene at digitizethis.com
Sat Jan 11 15:06:41 CST 2003

Just got this from a person who donated money:

=====

Marlene,

I work for a web hosting company, and would be happy to host some
files on my server free of charge if it would help with bandwidth,
etc.  If there is a portion of the site that receives a decent amount
of downloads, that you would like to remove from your bandwidth bill
(30-40GB or so), I should be able to help you out.

Let me know if I can help.

Sincerely,

Ethan Schlenker

=====

What's the current status on spreading out hosting of the browser
archive (are we still trying to do it)? Could the bandwidth offered
be useful there?

IOW, what can we do with this offer? How does it fit into our other
ideas for decreasing bandwidth expense?

Thanks,
Marlene