[Theforum] evolt.org revamp comment period open

Madhu Menon webguru at vsnl.net
Fri Jan 31 23:03:14 CST 2003

At 10:20 AM 01-02-03, .jeff wrote:

>how about strongly encouraged to make them unnecessary?  http redirects
>going away in six months would be nearly as troublesome for me as losing my
>meo email address in six months.

Fine.

>this goes back to my idea of archiving articles past a certain date and
>below a certain rating.  it also makes tracking hits on articles important
>as well.  once an article reaches its "expiration date" it goes up for
>archiving.

Discussion for another time and another place.

Sorry to end it so abruptly, Jeff. I just don't want to change the
direction of this discussion. I made that mistake with my previous email.

OK, folks, back to our proposal. Speak up, I can't hear ya'! :)

Regards,

Madhu

Madhu Menon
Internet User Experience Consultant
e-mail: webguru at vsnl.net   |   Yahoo messenger: cold_logic

Content * Interfaces * Usability * Net Strategy