[Theforum] Purchasing advertising on evolt.org

rudy r937 at interlog.com
Thu Feb 20 15:30:10 CST 2003

> We would be MORE THAN HAPPY TO PAY FOR THE LINK.

so?

two problems

1. we don't take ads

2. what is their business?

i had a look through their site and i *still* cannot tell you
what it is they do other than "drive traffic to your site"

but wtf is that?

the specific definition is

   DPMG helps its clients capitalize on their e-business
   investments by creating synergies between our core
   competencies and their strategic goals

well, ain't that ducky

you know, people who actually talk like that really piss me off

something smells about this bunch of bright-eyed eager yuppies

and they don't do anything to dispel that notion, do they

sheesh

let's just ignore this and hope they don't follow up

rudy