[Theforum] Re: [---list] What!? No t-shirt! [supporting evolt]

Martin Paul Burns martin.burns at uk.ibm.com
Mon Apr 14 04:26:06 CDT 2003

I posted it to steering, marketing and finance - ie the 2 working groups
whose responsibility it is, plus steering because we'd been talking about
this before the server move hiatus.

The reasons for doing it there are:
1) Co-ordination, so we don't get multiple initiatives
2) Branding - ensuring that stuff produced with evolt branding on is
actually evolt branded
3) Financial accountability - knowing that the money's going to evolt
and doing all this *before* announcing it publically.

All ducks in a row...

Cheers
Martin Burns

At 10:39 PM 11-04-03, Elfur Logadottir wrote:
>no, as i pointed out on thelist during that discussion was that this
needed
>to be in touch with marketing and finance, and martin did just that,
caught
>the momentum on thelist and started the work for a cafepress account.

I think that the confusion was because Martin posted it to [steering] and
not theforum.