[theforum] Design concept

William Anderson neuro at well.com
Sat Aug 9 14:47:47 CDT 2003

Isaac Forman wrote:
> Some of you will recognise an older evolters.org design here, but please
> pay attention to the header (red bar and upwards):

Goddamn, love it.  Love all of them.  I love the work, test and play thing -
like seb, I picked up the Mars bar reference immediately! - and I agree with
elfur that beo is going to be a big part of the legacy that evolt.org is
providing.  I also agree with rude that it should be liquid.

The actual layout of the beo mockup (replicating the list of browsers again
on the front page) ... i dunno if that's how i'd play it, but we can think
of something better/different closer to the time.

--
_ __/|   ___  ___ __ _________ "When Microsoft Office is your only hammer,
\`O_o'  / _ \/ -_) // / __/ _ \ pretty much everything begins to look like