high level requirements, was [theforum] movement for redesign

Martin Burns martin at easyweb.co.uk
Tue Aug 12 03:27:57 CDT 2003

On Tuesday, August 12, 2003, at 04:47  am, Morgan Kelsey wrote:

> frankly, i'm a little puzzled why language and platform are always at
> the
> start of evolt rebuild discussions. usually, a complete requirements
> list is
> the first order of business.

*cough*
http://lists.evolt.org/theforumarchive/Week-of-Mon-20030811/000182.html

Anyone got any additions/deletions/amends?

I think theforum is the best place to agree this high level of
requirements - then drop into the groups/the wiki for detail.

Now playing on iTunes: "Bu Deonach Leam Tilleadh/I would willingly
return" by Catherine-Ann MacPhee from 'Chi Mi'n Geamhradh (I See
Winter)' - a hit from way back in 1991