[theforum] movement for redesign

Martin Burns martin at easyweb.co.uk
Tue Aug 12 08:35:27 CDT 2003

On Tuesday, August 12, 2003, at 02:31  pm, William Anderson wrote:

>>> Another thought - perhaps thechat could/should become an evolters.org
>>> list?
>>
>> Nope. evolters.org remember is to be a pay-for-membership (nb not to
>> view!) site. I think we need to keep a free non-work thing. thechat is
>> the free baggie...
>
> Hmm, dunno if I agree with that specific sentiment ... why can't
> thechat be
> the free baggie for evolters?

I don't think we're disagreeing - you get to join thechat for free
(calling it thechat at evolters.org would be good), but if you want to do
the rest of evolters.org stuff, you pay.

Trial membership would be useful too, if it isn't a pain to administer

Now playing on iTunes: "I Believe" by EMF from 'Unbelievable' - a hit
from way back in 2001