[theforum] Donation Wall - last chance to comment

Martin Paul Burns martin.burns at uk.ibm.com
Thu Aug 14 03:54:45 CDT 2003

Ow my eyes, my eyes!

Fine, yeah. As soon as we have a replacement running with SSO and any
existing donations migrated, I'm very, very happy to drop the current one.

I'll wait until the weekend for further comments:
http://acornparenting.org:8080/donation_wall

then Steering, can we please go ahead with it?

                      "Jeff Howden"
                      wrote                    To:
                                               cc:
                                               Subject:  RE: [theforum] evolters outline

martin,

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><
> From: Martin Paul Burns
>
> btw, now that we're agreeing about the global login
> principle, are you OK about give.evolt.org (or some
> other URL with the donation wall on it) to being
> temporary stopgap?

yes, with the provision that the operative word, temporary, be highlighted,
underscored, bolded, in a bouncy marquee, color set to red, and a blink
behavior attached to it.

;)