[theforum] text ads (was: Donation Wall - last chance to comment)

Sabrina Dent, Apperception sabrina.dent at appercept.co.uk
Sun Aug 17 10:24:35 CDT 2003

The Four Horsemen of the Apocolypse will no doubt follow shortly...

> > Still, would be neat to give preferential treatment to
> evolters, not
> > just anyone willing to pay.
>
> three tiers of ad rates:
>
> 1 paid up evolter

Just to be clear, do you mean a paid memeber of evolters.org? ('s what I
meant)

> 2 evolt member
> 3 john q public
>
> might require that the ad be scrutinized/reviewed before
> being accepted

As a general FYI, all the text ad scripts I've run and all the text ads
I've bought have an real person approval process. So that's a good thing
:)

--Bri