[theforum] Evolters ideas

Sabrina Dent, Apperception sabrina.dent at appercept.co.uk
Wed Aug 20 16:41:32 CDT 2003

With all due respect, I want a notify list for my blog. I want the
maximum number of people possible to have subscription access to that
list. I do not want to just notify other evolters.org members, as that
actually seems rather useless to me.

Consider it publicity for evolters.org. Add an automated footer to
advertise the evolters.org membership to the recipients. Whatever,
justgimmemynotifylistdamnit.

Thank you :)

---