[theforum] Donation Wall - last chance to comment

Seb Potter seb at poked.org
Wed Aug 20 16:53:22 CDT 2003

Hi Russell,

You might have followed evolt for a while (not that long, in the scheme of
things, I notice), but I guess you're still coming up short on how we work
around here.

If you're here to bitch and whinge, bringing up personal grudges that have
been settled one way or another for more than a year, you'll find that
people have very little time for you.

As for veiled personal attacks, well, they get shot down pretty quickly.

You might also have noticed that, after some careful consideration I've
reconsidered my position on advertising.

If you want to contribute something useful, feel free. We're trying to make
this a better community, and welcome and constructive help we can get.

- seb

--
http://poked.org