[theforum] evolt.org 5th anniversary sunday dec 14

Elfur Logadóttir elfur at elfur.is
Tue Dec 9 09:16:11 CST 2003

[should this be posted to thelist as well??]

Hi gang.

Ok, so I'm still with my head deep in books due to finals, but I wanted
to ask you to consider writing an anniversary piece for the big 5 on
sunday.

I envision at least 5 pieces to be put on the front page at midnight
(est time) where different personalities will write different
experiences with the whole evolt.org she-bang

I intend to write one myself, would love it if some of the vanished old
timers would write something as well. and of course it would be great to
get the opinion of the current crowd, how you came about joining
evolt.org in the first place.

If more than 5 articles will be submitted we might need a different
tactic, but lets see how it goes for now. (given of course, that no one
objects to this tactic for sunday remembrance)

I will be around on irc #evolt on irc.evolt.org the whole weekend if
anyone is up for some 5yr brainstorming session ... futuristic envisions
and other weird things.
Even though I run on GMT, I'm pretty sure I'll be around during some
weird hours and rest assure, on sat night there will be beer involved ;)

So lets get this thing going again, jumpstarting it on anniversary
weekend. As of next week I'll hopefully have some new ideas to discuss
with the group (depending somewhat on the number of people appearing on
irc over the weekend) and we can start planning the launch of 3G
evolt.org.

--
Elfur Logadóttir
http://elfur.is