[theforum] Lists! (was Re: evolt.org redesign)

Lachlan Cannon lach at illuminosity.net
Wed Apr 7 10:30:19 CDT 2004

David Kaufman wrote:
> if the recent traffic to all of these seven lists is any indication, we
> could do with just one.  call it steering, or theForum or whatever you
> like.  i do think that transparency is important.

I don't think everyone would be happy with getting all the e-mails that
go through the content group, though. :)

I'm hoping that three groups is enough that there aren't too many things
going on at once, too much distraction, but also not so few that
discussions fizzle out after a few days.

Oh, and I honestly don't care what the names are, as long as they
clearly demarcate each group's responsibilities.
--
Lach
http://illuminosity.net/