[theforum] BEO ads

William Anderson neuro at well.com
Fri Apr 30 16:45:59 CDT 2004

Martin Burns wrote:
> [snip]
> Don't know about signing up for an account (hey, isn't that the
> responsibility of theforum now ;-)), but William did put together a test
> page, which I'm sure he's going to cite the URL of rsn as I can't recall
> it.

http://browsers.evolt.org/adsensetest.php

it uses the adsense test account, so the clicks don't benefit anyone, but
they do show what would appear based on the google crawl of the page (or
site) the ads appear on.  I don't know if the new redesign plan caters for
either banners or skyscrapers, but it's worth considering - even just to
consider it and maybe discard the idea.

--
_ __/|  William Anderson      | Brodie: The Force is strong with this one
\`O_o'  neuro at well dot com |    Jay: Dude, don't encourage him