google adwords: next step (was: Re: [theforum] Re: Welcome to Google AdSense!)

David Kaufman david at gigawatt.com
Mon May 10 09:20:33 CDT 2004

so, what steps need to be taken to turn these new google ads on for
browsers.evolt.org?  we have the AdSense account, and a proposed layout.  is
a vote necessary to approve his "Skyscaper" (vertical format, right magin)
layout for the ads?

or can we go ahead an ask the content list to combine the testpage William
linked below, with the live AdSense tags i posted, also below?

we have a global network of b.e.o mirror sites as well, right?  how are
updates to the main site coordianted with those servers, is this automated?

-dave