Resignation (was: Re: [theforum] Please remove this post on Finance Archives)

David Kaufman david at gigawatt.com
Thu May 13 11:30:33 CDT 2004

hi Marlene!

Marlene Bruce wrote:

> ...I'd like to be removed from office as de facto Treasurer, so
> I'm tending my resignation at this point. It's pointless for me to
> continue to be listed when I haven't been active in a really long
> time now.
>
> Please remove me from the give at evolt.org email alias.

i'm sorry you feel the need to go, actually not too many folks are
terribly active lately.  but i'm sure things will pick up more steam,
and i hope you'll be sure to poke your head in from time to time,
consider yourself a member and certainly an advisor.

even though i haven't been around that long, it's clear that your
contributions to evolt have been long-standing and invaluable, Marlene,
and you will be missed.

> Also, I'd like to take back my PayPal account. Who can take it over?
> I will be happy to transfer the balance to a qualified recipient. I
> would like to have this transfer completed by next Monday, May 17th
> if possible (I'm going out of town early the next morning).

i'd be happy of course to take that on, as well.

i've just set up a new PayPal account in evolt's name, and linked it to
the evolt checking account and tax-id, but i don't know if being a new
account, you can transfer more than very small payments to it.

try the transfer, via paypal, to david at gigawatt.com

> Hope you all are well, and best of luck to you!
>
> Thanks bunches,
> Marlene

thanks Marlene, and take care.

-dave