[theforum] Can't get on steering, finance or sysadmin

s t e f evolt at nota-bene.org
Thu May 20 15:20:31 CDT 2004

<quote who='Paul Waring' when='20/05/04 17:35'>

>> 1) steering is a closed list to representatives voted in my the
>>    working groups.
>
> *cough* elitism *cough*

*cough* democracy *cough*

I was a rep on behalf of content in steering.

And believe me, I'm neither a founder, nor do I have any kind of writing
degree and/or development degree.

I was elected because I had made it clear enough that I wanted to help.

You say you want to help on finance, fair enough. You've got answers on
that in other emails, so I'm not going to repeat all the others said,
but bear this in mind: evolt.org is a very open community, with very
little (if any) bad spirit.

Oh, and before I forget: since steering has no power anymore, don't
think I'm just trying an electoral stunt for next year, because there
won't be one ;)