[theforum] Can't get on steering, finance or sysadmin

William Anderson neuro at well.com
Sun May 23 14:26:43 CDT 2004

Paul Waring wrote:
> Dean Mah wrote:
>> The comment was to take the discussion to the desdev list
>> (design/development) and not sysadmin.  That's not a sysadmin
>> discussion.
>
> I thought desdev was merging (or indeed had merged, given that there's
> been nothing posted to it since March) with sysadmin though? I don't
> want to subscribe to a list that no-one's using anymore.

Paul, the lists won't change until we have a new box.
Until we have a new box, Paul, the lists won't change.
The lists, Paul, until we have a new box, won't change.
Paul, until we have a new box, change, the lists won't.
The lists won't, until we have a new box, change, Paul.

With apologies to Grant Naylor.

--
_ __/|  William Anderson      | Brodie: The Force is strong with this one
\`O_o'  neuro at well dot com |    Jay: Dude, don't encourage him