[theforum] theforum posts taking several days to reach me?

William Anderson neuro at well.com
Wed Jun 9 10:55:48 CDT 2004

Paul Waring wrote:
> I've not received any posts to theforum for over a week, and only now
> are they starting to trickle in dribs and drabs. Password reminders and
> other automated messages take over a day to get to me as well.
>
> Does anyone have any idea what might be causing this? I'm still
> subscribed to theforum, don't have any spam filtering on my domain
> (except to delete messages from a couple of domains, but nothing to do
> with evolt.org) and all other mail seems to be coming through fine.

Have a look at the headers in the messages you're receiving from leo - if
the times and dates aren't very close together in the Received: chain,
there's a bottleneck somewhere.

--
_ __/|  William Anderson      | Brodie: The Force is strong with this one
\`O_o'  neuro at well dot com |    Jay: Dude, don't encourage him