[theforum] Results (was Re: RFV: ServerMatrix Hosting for l.e.o)

Dean Mah dmah at shaw.ca
Wed Jun 9 16:14:39 CDT 2004

On Wed, Jun 09, 2004 at 07:42:59PM +0000, Elfur Logadóttir wrote:

> Not that my vote alone is enough, but at this time and taken into
> account the rate of donations as of late ... I'm seriously
> considering changing my vote from 2b to 2a ... Unless someone can
> strenghten the argument for 2b again.

A hypothetical.... What happens if we take the $99/month box now and
then by the time we get w.e.o in a position to migrate, the prices for
a similarly spec'ed box is cheaper?  Perhaps we get the best of both
worlds in the long run.

But you and David and Finance are holding the cash.  Should we call
another vote?  Should sysadmin vote on what they think is the ideal
solution, first, since they seem to be split internally.

Dean