[theforum] Results (was Re: RFV: ServerMatrix Hosting for l.e.o)

Alan Lloyd alan at holographic.f2o.org
Wed Jun 9 18:33:15 CDT 2004

On 09 June 2004 23:24 Joel D Canfield Wrote

> I think sysadmin should have their say, and if they're split, present
> each side (again) and we should re-vote. I don't wanna delay
> things, but
> there have been some good points made which weren't obvious
> in the first
> go 'round.

I agree with Joel here. But I think we have agreed to spend $100 pm. So
can we not just say the vote here is done. Pass this to sysadmin who
should then be able to decide how the money is used. IE one $99 server
or two $49 servers.
We can of cause allow sysadmin a reasonable (but not two long) amount of
time to come up with the best solution for EVOLT.

Some good arguments have been made for two servers and I don't think we
can just dismiss them.

My two cents.

Alan Lloyd
http://hosting-reserve.co.uk