[theforum] google AdSense makes dollars (as well as sense)

William Anderson neuro at well.com
Sat Jun 12 09:03:36 CDT 2004

Morgan Kelsey wrote:
> [...]

I fail to see how my comment was a troll.  How did your attitude advance the
discussion any?  You're *ignoring* someone's post while citing people's
rights to say what they like?  La la la la, I can't hear you!  *sigh*

--
_ __/|  William Anderson      | Brodie: The Force is strong with this one
\`O_o'  neuro at well dot com |    Jay: Dude, don't encourage him