[theforum] Fwd: Re: [the****] Please trim, please don't top post.

Tara Cleveland evolt at taracleveland.com
Tue Jul 27 09:18:22 CDT 2004

On 27-Jul-04, at 5:20 AM, Garrett Coakley wrote:
> What's the view of the people here? Should we look at tightening up
> thelist guidelines?
>
> I would be in favour, as you may have seen from
> <http://lists.evolt.org/
> archive/Week-of-Mon-20040628/160910.html>

+1

Yes. I think guidelines would be a fabulous idea. Many lists have them,
and I'd say virtually all lists need them at some point or other. And
it may stop some of the listees from snarling at each other if we've
got clearly defined guidelines that can be pointed to.

Anyone volunteering to write them? (sorry, I'm not volunteering, too
much else to do... :-)

Tara

--
Tara Cleveland