[theforum] Google ads

Madhu Menon webguru at vsnl.net
Mon Aug 23 12:20:17 CDT 2004

At 21:49 23/08/2004, David Kaufman wrote:
>can anyone think of any reason that i *shouldn't* just go ahead post an
>updated report (similar to the above) monthly, as an article on weo?

Yes.

As per Google's ToS, you are not allowed to publically disclose the
earnings and other statistics from the Google Adwords program.

In fact, posting to an open list like this, now that I think of it, would
also be a violation of that clause.

Anything we report has to be on a password-protected list open only to
"admin" members.

Regards,

Madhu

Madhu Menon