[theforum] weo 2b: Suits you sir?

Sabrina Dent, Apperception sabrina.dent at appercept.co.uk
Sun Nov 7 17:58:08 CST 2004

If option A is customised, why are we losing ratings (or any other example
one might come up with?)

I think we've all ported various client sites to OSSs of one kind or another
and then hacked in some replacement functionaility (or added/built a plugin)
to deliver the full client spec. Why would this be any different?

I would suggest, however, that the code be carefully commented and anyone
writing a hack be required to document it for future generations of evolt.

--Sabrina