[theforum] New design (was something else ;)

Madhu Menon chef at shiokfood.com
Wed Nov 10 08:07:19 CST 2004

At 19:20 10/11/2004, aardvark wrote:
>>But even better, Sniffles (Steph Troeth) cut the design into proper,
>>correct xHTML/CSS:
>>http://dev.unadorned.org/evolt/
>
>yummy...
>
>have i missed my window of opportunity to comment?

Actually, we didn't have a proper "debate" about it. Isaac kinda threw it
out there, and then it was forgotten for eons.

I would, however, like to change the link colour from that blue. I've
always hated that one. ;)

OK, which list should the design be discussed on, eh? I don't even know if
Isaac is a member of any of the lists any more. Could someone please check?

Madhu

Madhu Menon
Shiok Far-eastern Cuisine
Indiranagar, Bangalore