[theforum] New design (was something else ;)

aardvark evolt at roselli.org
Wed Nov 10 19:37:39 CST 2004

Garrett Coakley wrote:

> I've got some free time tomorrow. Let me see if I can nail down which of
> the IE bugs it is.

i'm going to venture it's related to the font sizing set at percent...
granted, this is after about 30sec of looking at the CSS...

if you drop all instances of %, what happens?

the base font size on the body tag is small... perhaps the interaction
is a problem?

and should it be small?

and is there already a list where this can be discussed?

can you say, font-size can-o-worms debate?