[theforum] New design (was something else ;)

Seb Potter seb at poked.org
Wed Nov 10 09:59:20 CST 2004

aardvark wrote:
> Madhu Menon wrote:
>
>> Actually, we didn't have a proper "debate" about it. Isaac kinda threw
>> it out there, and then it was forgotten for eons.
>

> so i didn't miss much in between, it seems...
>
>> I would, however, like to change the link colour from that blue. I've
>> always hated that one. ;)
>

> and i'd like to had hover effects... *something* to let me know my mouse
> is over it...

Mmmm, midi on mouseover?

Take it to the design list. Oh, hang on, maybe bringing it all back here
wouldn't be so bad in terms of actually *getting things done*. Evolt's
complete lack of direction and energy kinda came about the same time
everything broke into all the separate lists.

Just thinking aloud. :)

- Seb.