[theforum] Rebuild progress and this week's actions

aardvark evolt at roselli.org
Wed Dec 1 19:51:29 CST 2004

Morgan Kelsey wrote:

> there's also no record of what's discussed, except for those participating.

that's a really good point... no record of IRC... although i thought
most IRC clients could capture the text and save it... might be handy to
make an archive... could make a great article/book chapter... hint...

anyway, i got mIRC reinstalled here... keep in mind my machine that had
it ready to rock-n-roll is sitting in pieces next to me (well, it's all
in the case, but only because i scooped it in with my hands)...

how the heck do i get on there again?

what server?