[theforum] Rebuild progress and this week's actions

Madhu Menon chef at shiokfood.com
Thu Dec 2 00:34:41 CST 2004

At 07:26 02/12/2004, aardvark wrote:
>just like if our HTML/CSS isn't an example of purity and perfection,
>something that gets stolen all the time... something we can brag about to
>the other groups out there...
>
>good enough is *not* good enough for evolt.org...
>
>out-fricking-standing should be our minimum goal...

+1

I said pretty much the same thing when I cast my vote for the move.

This isn't "personal site of Mr. Somebody", it's "one of the largest
community of web developers on the planet".

If making it for the birthday means sacrificing quality, I say to hell with
the birthday.

Regards,

Madhu

Madhu Menon