[theforum] wonky emails to thelist

aardvark evolt at roselli.org
Sun Dec 5 22:20:22 CST 2004

sorry, i sent a reply to thelist... it just went out though (my
connection dropped and i didn't realize it, and it sent before i could
stop it since i saw joel responded)...

either way, given the # of members on thelist who didn't complain this
time or the last time it happened, it seems the majority of them just
ignore them or filter them... it's not too hard to figure out that they
aren't genuine...