[theforum] Happy New Year, Happy New Site

David Wagner medialyte at gmail.com
Mon Jan 10 01:28:10 CST 2005

On Sat, 8 Jan 2005 22:47:55 +0000, Martin Burns <martin at easyweb.co.uk> wrote:

> > I'm confused... did we never get a copy of the DB from jeff?
>
> Nope, despite repeated requests.
>
> > Are we scraping all of this?
>
> Yes, through lack of alternative. That's how the PoC content was
> obtained.

I hate to think of this, and so I'm offering my services to Evolt for
the first time in quite awhile. As far as I know, Jeff still lives
here in Eugene, and I'd be happy to set up a face-to-face meeting with
him to see about negotiating a better arrangement. This really
shouldn't be happening this way at all.

If he's elsewhere, I'm useless. If we're past the point where this
will do any good, I won't bother.

Jeff, if you receive this, let me know what you think. Thanks.

--

David Wagner
medialyte at gmail.com