[theforum] 2 weeks to go... Template signoff Tuesday

William Anderson neuro at well.com
Sun Jan 16 17:09:38 CST 2005

Martin Burns wrote:
> [snip]
>
> 2) Data
>     I'm glad that this came down to solvable technical issues - thanks
> to everyone who made helpful suggestions.
>      I'm told that Jeff agreed to let Judah physically onsite at his
> hosts on Friday with a USB CD burner for an initial
>     dump suitable for development and testing, and that this will happen
> again shortly before cutover. Thanks guys -
>     this is a cataclysm avoiding result.

This is great news, but the following things remain:

- why didn't we hear from jeff for two months regarding this?  This
  kind of delay and non-communication really *cannot* happen again.

- we *must* make sure we gather *all* assets in this and/or the next
  dump to CD - i.e. graphics, zip files, and so on attached to
  articles and any other collateral used for weo and any other
  evolt.org site hosted on the same machine, including the coldfusion
  code if possible

--
_ __/|  William Anderson      | "There's something about records which is
\`O_o'  neuro at well dot com |  really satisfying."