[theforum] Site porting work in progress

Jeremy Ashcraft ashcraft at 13monkeys.com
Sun Jan 30 17:58:11 CST 2005

in the node table, there is a 'status' column, which needs to be set to
1 for the node to be published.  The 'promote' comun must also be set to
1 for the node to appear on the front page.

I just migrated one of my sites from postnuke to drupal, so I've gone
through the pains of a migration to drupal.