[theforum] 5 days to launch - things left to do

Elfur Logadóttir elfur at elfur.is
Wed Feb 23 03:37:48 CST 2005

So, we're very close to launch

The plan is to launch this new version on next monday which means that
certain things need to be done this week.

* we need to finish our critique and bug-reporting of the new project.
	for design comparison see: http://evolt.elfur.org
	for bug report see: http://islands.easyweb.co.uk:8080/evolt_bugs

* we need to get a complete dump of the current database
	including images and other files

* we need to finalize the promotion of the move ...
	are we going to do a design contest?
	are we doing it straight away or are we waiting a while?
	are we doing something else?

So, please put evolt.org higher on your priority list for the next seven
days and let us do this - at least semi properly :)

Cheers
elfur